In order to apply to American International University-Bangladesh as an International student, applicants are required to provide the fullowing items:
- All certified scanned copies of the original educational records must be submitted. If the original copy of this record is written in a foreign language, a certified English translation is required.
- TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT/SAT scores are required (as applicable) of all applicants, except those from countries where English is the only official language, as evidence of adequate proficiency in English. The minimum acceptable score for TOEFL and GMAT/GRE is 550, and for SAT it is 1650.
- Submit two letters of recommendation / testimonials with your application.
- All international students are required to submit Certification of Financial Records or Bank Statement guaranteeing that they have sufficient funds available to cover the necessary educational and living expenses for completing their studies here at AIUB. The Record or Statement of Accounts can be either in the student's name or the Guardian/Parent(s) name. It should be noted here that Scholarships, financial aid and loans are NOT available to International Students.
- A Student must submit an authentic document proving that he / she has completed the hepatitis A and B series and must include a tuberculin test.
- In order to apply to American International University-Bangladesh for any of our Fall or Spring Semester as an International student, all applicants are required to apply at least 2 Months prior to the commencement of classes. (Please check the web page for the Commencement Date of each Semester.)
- Upon receipt of all the above items, the applicant's file will be presented to the Admissions Department of the American International University-Bangladesh for the admission decision. The applicant will be duly informed of the decision by the Admission Department.
- All International Students are expected to make their own arrangements for housing, however necessary assistance will be provided where applicable or whenever needed.
- After acceptance by the University students are required to fulfill the relevant documentation processing for their Student Visa purposes. The University will not be responsible for arranging Visas for any Foreign Students.
- Please be informed that the inclusion of any false information constitutes grounds for dismissal from the University.
Admission/ Information office, Administrative Building
American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)
House 83/B, Road 4, Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 1213.
8811749, 9894229, 9897387 (Extension- 100, 199)