Admission Test : July 12(Saturday), 2008|
Last date of form collection
And submission : July 5, 2008
Class Start : September 7, 2008
Requirements for Undergraduate Program:
For GPA SSC GPA - 3.00 +
HSC GPA - 2.5+
& 2 subjects in ‘A’ level.
- For English Medium At least 5 subjects in ‘O’ level (At least 2 B’s)
in ‘O’ level with GED score 60 in each subject
- For GED Students SSC GPA -3.00 or at least 5 subjects
Requirements for Postgraduate Program:
- Math is compulsory for all Science & Engineering department.
- Technical board, Diploma and NCC are not acceptable.
Required Documents for Form Submission:
- For MBA & AMBA : 6 points(min) without 3rd Division
- For EMBA : 6 points (min) with 3 years working experience at Managerial or supervisory level. (Applicant should have few subordinates under his/her supervision).
- For MSCS : 6 points (min) without 3rd division,
Undergraduate GPA 2.5+
Completed 4-year undergraduate program in CS, CSE, CIS, SE,CSSE, EEE, COE, ECE, MIS, Mathematics, Electronics, Physics, Applied Physics or in any other science/technical disciplines (to be decided by the Program Director).
- Attested Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificates / Testimonials
- HSC & ‘A’ Levels appeared candidates: Attested Photocopy of Admit card and Registration card or Statement of entry
- 2 copies (colored) of recent pp size Photographs
- Job Certificate for EMBA applicant