Admission & Registration Procedure and Schedule
For FALL 2015-16
Listed applicants are selected for admission in the Undergraduate & Graduate Programs on the basis of their Academic Background, Admission Test Result and Viva Score.
Selected applicants are requested to contact at FE Building (Level-6) for Admission and Registration procedure starting from August 2, 2015 (Sunday) to August 5 (Wednesday), 2015. Students are required to pay Full Admission and Registration Fees* (Cash, P.O, DD) at the time of Admission. During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement
- Admission Test Admit Card.
- All Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonials (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonials. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents)
- A’ level passed candidates of January 2015 are required to submit Hard copy of A2 results/ Internet Copy of A’ level Results.
- Recent Four (4) copies Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
- Recent One (1) copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photograph of parents
- National ID’s photocopy of parents.
- Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/ Mother).
- AIUB Alumni(Only 16th convocation applicants) taking admission in Masters’ program must bring received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt, verified Grade sheets of Graduation, HSC, SSC and Letter of Conformity from Office of Records(5th floor of Admin).
- Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter for Candidates who want to take 3 courses in Masters' Program.
- Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants with photocopy.
- Certification of Blood Group Test.
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit attested photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs.(ii) Mukti Barta (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter (v) Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth / Death Certificate of the freedom fighter.
* All Fees/ Charges are subject to 7.5% VAT as per Government order approved in the budget of 2015-16
Admission & Registration Schedule
Admission & Registration
August 2, 2015 (Sunday) to August 5 (Wednesday), 2015
Note: (Friday, Saturday and Govt. Holiday will be closed)
Undergraduate : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Graduate : 12:00 pm to :7:00 pm
Waiting List :August 6, 2015 (10.00am to 5:00pm - First Come First Serve basis based on availability of seats)
Freshmen Class Start
September 6, 2015 (Sunday)
Vice President, Student Affairs.
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION TEST FINAL RESULT FALL 2015-16
Some Science Applicants are Selected for EEE/COE
ADMISSION TEST FINAL RESULT FOR FALL 2015-2016, SLOT 1
BBA FASS LLB CIS ARCHITECTURE EEE B. Science (CS, CSE, CSSE, SE) B.SCIENCE TO EEE/COE MBA EMBA MEEE MSCS MDS