American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)
Admission & Registration Procedure and Schedule
For FALL 2016-17
Listed applicants are selected for admission in the Undergraduate & Graduate Programs on the basis of their Academic Background, Admission Test Result and Viva Score.
Selected applicants are requested to contact at FE Building (Level-6) for Admission and Registration procedure starting from September 8(Thursday) and September 18(Sunday) to September 20(Tuesday), 2016. Students are required to pay Full Admission and Registration Fees* (Cash, P.O, DD) at the time of Admission. During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement
- Admission Test Admit Card.
- All Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonials (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonials. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents)
- HSC 2016 passed candidates are requested to submit Attested Internet Copy of the HSC result, attested photocopy of Admit card & Registration card.
- A’ level candidates who passed on June 2016 are required to submit attested photocopies of A2 Results, attested photocopy of Statement of Entry and original hard copy/Mark sheets of their A’s level Exam(with cash in code).
- Recent Four (4) copies Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
- Recent One (1) copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photograph of parents
- National ID’s photocopy of parents.
- Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/ Mother).
- AIUB Alumni(Only 16th convocation applicants) taking admission in Masters’ program must bring received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt, verified Grade sheets of Graduation, HSC, SSC and Letter of Conformity from Office of Records(5th floor of Admin).
- Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter for Candidates who want to take 3 courses in Masters' Program.
- Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants with photocopy.
- Certification of Blood Group Test.
- All Selected applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit a photocopy of (i)“Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Copy of “MuktiBarta”/Indian List/PM Signed Certificate (iii) Copy of “Gazette” (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter (v) Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth/Death Certificate of freedom fighter.
Admission & Registration Schedule
Admission & Registration
September 8(Thursday) and September 18(Sunday) to September 20(Tuesday), 2016
Note: (Friday, Saturday and Govt. Holiday will be closed)
Undergraduate : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Graduate : 12:00 pm to :7:00 pm
Waiting List :September 21(Wednesday), 2016 (10.00am to 5:00pm - First Come First Serve basis based on availability of seats)
Freshmen Class Start
September 25, 2015 (Sunday)
NOTICE FOR ADMISSION TEST FINAL RESULT FALL 2016-17
Some Science Applications are Selected for EEE/CoE
(Please check the end of B.Science Results)
Admission will be held on September 08, 2016 & September 18 to 20, 2016
Vice President, Student Affairs.
ADMISSION TEST FINAL RESULT FOR FALL 2016-2017, SLOT 2
BBA FASS ARCHITECTURE EEE B. Science (CS, CSE, CSSE, SE, CIS) MBA MSCS MTEL/MEEE MDS