The Science candidates who sat for MIS/ EEE/ COE viva and got selected for admission in those departments; may complete their admission in MIS/ EEE/ COE during regular admission time OR may be in the waiting list for CSE.
Admission & Registration Procedure and Schedule
For SPRING 2018-19
Listed applicants are selected for admission in the Undergraduate & Graduate Programs on the basis of their Academic Background, Admission Test Result and Viva Score.
Selected applicants are requested to contact at Room 6215 (Annex – 6) (Permanent Campus) for Admission and Registration procedure starting from November 19, 2018 (Monday) to November 28, 2018 (Wednesday) [Except Friday]. Students are required to pay Admission and Registration Fees (Cash, P.O., DD) at the time of Admission. During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement.
- Admission Test Admit Card.
- All Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonial (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonial. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents.)
- A’ level candidates are required to submit attested photocopy of Statement of Entry and original hard copy/Mark sheets of their A’s level Exam(with cash in code).
- Recent Four (4) copies Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
- Recent One (1) copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photograph of parents.
- National ID’s photocopy of Parents.
- Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/Mother).
- AIUB Alumni(Only 19thconvocation applicants) taking admission in Masters’ program must bring received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt, verified Grade sheets of Graduation, HSC, SSC and Letter of Conformity from Office of Guidance & Council – OGC (Building - C, Permanent Campus).
- Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter along with a photocopy for Candidates who want to take
3 courses in Masters Program.
- Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants with a photocopy.
- Certification of Blood Group
- All Selected applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit Attested photocopy of (i)“Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Copy of “MuktiBarta” / Indian List / PM Signed Certificate (iii) Copy of “Gazette” (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter (v) Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth/Death Certificate of freedom fighter (vi) Attested Internet Information of FF.
*** Freedom fighter candidates need to show all these original papers at the time of their admission.
*** Minimum load for Undergraduate – 14 – 15 Credits
*** Minimum load for Graduate – 12 Credits
Admission & Registration Schedule
Admission & Registration
November 19, 2018 (Monday) to December 03, 2018 (Monday) Note: (Closed on Friday and Govt. Holiday)
Undergraduate : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Graduate : 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Waiting List : November 29, 2018 (Thursday)
[10:00am to 5:00pm]
Freshmen Class Start
January 20, 2019 (Sunday)
Vice President, Student Affairs
ADMISSION TEST FINAL RESULT FOR SPRING 18-19 (SLOT-1)
ARCHITECTURE BBA B. Science (CS, CSE, CSSE, SE) B. Science To Others CIS EEE EEE Late Viva FASS MBA MSCS MTEL/MEEE