|Listed applicants are selected for admission in the Undergraduate & Graduate Programs on the basis of their Academic Background, Admission Test Result and Viva Score.
Selected applicants are requested to contact at Campus- 2 (Level-6) for Admission and Registration procedure starting fromNovember12, 2014 (Wednesday) to November 17 (Monday), 2014. Students are required to pay Full Admission and Registration Fees at the time of Admission. During admission, students must bring and submit following documents as per documentation requirement
- Admission Test Admit Card.
- All Original Academic Mark Sheets/Transcripts and Certificates/Testimonials (without laminated) along with 1 set Photocopy of all Mark Sheets & Certificate/Testimonials. (Admission cannot be taken without original documents)
- A’ level June-2014 passed candidates are required to submit Hard copy of A’ level Results.
- Recent Four (4) copies Colored & Clear Passport Sized Photographs.
- Recent One (1)copy Colored & Clear Passport sized Photographs of parents(Father/Mother).
- Undergraduate students should come along with their Parents (Father/Mother).
- Original Job Certificate / Appointment letter for Candidates who want to take 2 or 3 courses in Masters Program.
- AIUB Alumni taking admission in Masters’ program must bring copy of transcript, received copy of Convocation application and copy of convocation payment money receipt.
- Original Job certificate for EMBA applicants.
- Certification of Blood Group Test.
- All Selected applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit a photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affairs. (ii) Copy of “Mukti Barta”(iii) Copy of “Gazette” (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter/Birth Certificate/ Any official paper with date of birth.
Vice President, Student Affairs.
|Admission & Registration Schedule
|Admission & Registration
||November 12, 2014 (Wednesday) to November 17 (Monday) ,2014Note: (Friday & Saturday will be closed)
Undergraduate : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Graduate : 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Waiting List : November 18, 2014 (10.00am to 5pm)
|Freshmen Class Start
||January 11, 2015 (Sunday)