|University of South Australia announces Endeavour Student Exchange Scholarships 2009 through the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. These scholarships will provide financial support for 2 undergraduate business students of AIUB to undertake studies at UniSA as international exchange students.
Criteria for Selection of Students
Students must meet the following criteria:
1. Undergraduate students in their second or third year. Students cannot be studying a UniSA program at their home university.
2. Students must receive academic credit at their home university for the studies undertaken on exchange at UniSA.
3. Students must have a minimum academic grade of 65% or above.
4. Students must meet UniSA’s minimum English language requirements of 6.0 IELTS overall with 6.0 in the Reading and Writing sub-scores. This requirement must be met before a COE will be granted. Students require a COE prior to lodging their student visa application. If students have not met the required IELTS score they must book a test as soon as possible to avoid any delays.
5. Students must have a current passport.
Course Selection Procedure For further details contact: Manzur H Khan, Coordinator, Office of Student Affairs
Phone: 8811749, 9894229, 8815387 (Ext 134)