Adding/ Dropping Date & Time: September 11,13 & 14 ( 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Collect Adding/Dropping forms(Two copies) from entrance of the campus.
- Proceed to Campus-1 office or Campus-4 CISCO lab after filling up the forms properly.
- One can only add a course which is open (available seats). Please check the available subject lists before you fill up the form.
- For Adding a course, full payment should be made by showing the approved copy to accounts department on the next working day.
- For Dropping a course, 10% penalty of the course fee will be imposed.
- For regular MBA, Total credits should be 09(three courses) after dropping.
- Students under probation status are not allowed to add any course.
- Students are not allowed to CHANGE any course unless the course is officially cancelled.